Lefties Do It Better T-Shirt

Lefties Do It Better T-Shirt

Regular price $24.95 Sale

Only 10% of people are left-handed, so use this opportunity to remind the other 90% of humanity that you simply do it better.
  • American Apparel T-Shirt

  • Slim fit – tends to run small

  • Double stitched

  • Made in the USA, sweatshop-free

  • Fabric weight 4.3 oz/yd²

The American Apparel t-shirt is the smoothest and softest t-shirt you'll ever wear. Made of fine jersey, it has a durable, vintage feel. These classic-cut shirts are known for their premium quality, as well as ability to stand up to a washing machine (will keep size and color after many washings).